This legal text gives details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website http://www.hotelcortijobravo.com, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you sign up for a service, register for our newsletter or provide your details through the form provided for this purpose.
When you provide us with your data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those persons who are not able to give consent, so when you send us the forms, you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Inspira Hoteles, S.L
1. Data controller.
Contact details of the data controller:
Inspira Hoteles, S.L, with CIF: B93404614 and address at: Ctra. Vélez-Benamocarra Km 1,5 29700 Vélez Málaga, Málaga and telephone: 951550048. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaga Mercantile Register, Volume 5400, Book 4307, Folio 23, Section 8, Page MA128303, Inscription 1ª (15.05.15)
Inspira Hoteles, S.L, is responsible for your data (hereinafter "we" or "us" or "our").
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymised data, nor percentage data.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activities, owned by Inspira Hoteles, S.L.
We may process certain types of personal data on our website, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname, ID number and curriculum vitae.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth
- Contact details: email, telephone and billing address.
- Financial data: bank details
- Marketing and communications data: preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
If you are required to collect personal data from us by law or under the terms of a contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must let us know in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by telephone or post, when:
- You request information about our services
- You contract the provision of our services
- You subscribe to any of our services or publications
- Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our site, we reserve the right to refuse any application for registration or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we believe that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to give reasons for our decision, but we cannot undertake to do so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalisation of a contract between Inspira Hoteles, S.L and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need it to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the section on exercising rights below.
Below is a table showing the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as the type of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for additional legal reasons, so if you need details please send an email to privacy@cortijobrav
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You have requested information from us or have contracted a product or service from us.
- If you provided us with your details, accepting the box provided for this purpose on our form.
- Provided that you have not expressed your wish to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you may request at any time that we stop sending you communications by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you opt out of receiving communications from us, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of your contracting with us in order to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another purpose, provided that we notify you in advance so that you are aware of the lawful reason for processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
5. How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any liabilities that may arise from that purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the retention period shall apply, insofar as they are applicable to the present processing.
Data of subscribers by e-mail or form: From the time the user subscribes until he/she unsubscribes.
Inspira Hoteles, S.L. does not authorise minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (filling in the web forms for requesting services, contact or by sending e-mails). Therefore, persons who provide personal data using these means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, and Inspira Hoteles, S.L. shall be exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Inspira Hoteles, S.L., please contact us in order to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Inspira Hoteles, S.L. are intended for minors under 14 years of age, the means shall be provided to obtain the authorisation of the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered address of Inspira Hoteles, S.L. or to the e-mail address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their National Identity Card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you may ask Inspira Hoteles, S.L. whether it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to the same.
- To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by Inspira Hoteles, S.L for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To oppose their processing: Inspira Hoteles, S.L. will cease to process the data in the manner you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, they should continue to be processed.
- To data portability: in the event that you wish your data to be processed by another company, Inspira Hoteles, S.L. will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You may use the forms made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your aforementioned rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Inspira Hoteles, S.L. is treating your data, you may address your claims to the corresponding control authority, which in Spain is the competent authority for this purpose:
Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the aforementioned rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All requests will be dealt with by us within the specified legal deadline of one month. However, it may take longer than one month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Disclosure of data: provision of services.
It is possible that, in the course of our work, we may need the assistance of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding data processing rights.